Back after many years

Matteo

Hi all, I used to be here 15 or so years ago (i had a black R26 back then) and finally after many trials and tribulations and family cars I will be back to Renault Sport! i am so pumped to do this - 10th October i will be picking up a Clio 182 cup. I wonder if any of the old crew is still around? i'm really glad to be back (soon). 

• Like 15

Welcome back

Many of us are still here and still driving the second greatest car brand ever built ! ( and some even have a Holden as well so we’ve got the top two )

The place has changed a bit / from Toyota hate we now love them, and some here even drive EVs and haven’t had a Mods Ban move ! That’s what DEI does to a place Edited by rob 240
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, rob 240 said:

Welcome back

Many of us are still here and still driving the second greatest car brand ever built ! ( and some even have a Holden as well so we’ve got the top two )

The place has changed a bit / from Toyota hate we now love them, and some here even drive EVs and haven’t had a Mods Ban move ! That’s what DEI does to a place

Dont forget the passion for the greatest Australian car ever made…

IMG_4379.jpeg.501dadb4fbf61e8312a20e4c353f092e.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome back.

Good to know you have found the light at the end of the tunnel and can enjoy a hot hatch again.

From someone starting a family, I am at the other end of the tunnel currently looking at cars shaped like the Mitsubishi above to fit the 80% more crap I somehow now own. 

In saying that, I still have a Megane that I purchased 15 years ago that I clean every two weeks.  

Edited by RallySportNZ